Thursday, August 4, 2011

A letter to an EORO GED Mentor

Dear Chris,

For real, you're a great mentor, I felt that you could explain just about anything and you went out of your way to make new information stick in my brain with a little silliness and fun it really resonated. So I guess my quest for mentors is going to come to the same conclusion as your quest for a comparable pupil with huge disappointment.

What else can I tell you, the exercise routine is no joke, its rigorous and will leave you aching all over. But like them Greek philosopher say its good to keep mind, body and soul strong or at least I think someone Greek said that. I have gotten the Malcolm X autobiography and I greatly appreciate it, thank you. I can tell from reading it that its going to be good. I have a problem , well I wouldn't consider it a problem, but others might well it's that once I start a book I have to finish it because I truly believe you can't judge the whole book by the cover or beginning chapters so I guarantee you I'll read every book I can get my hands on.

Your friend,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment