Thursday, May 26, 2011

Praise for KIS: KEEPING IT SAFE!

Hello Each One Reach One,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for coming to the school and speaking with the students. You were very informative and the kids seemed to really enjoy the presentation. They were very attentive and asked excellent questions. Through the various presentations that I have observed the students sit through, this was the first one where all of the group seemed interested in and enthusiastic about. The group participation was wonderful! I even learned something new (as I always do with your presentations).

I would really like you come back and discuss gang prevention and any other relevant topics that you have knowledge on that my students can benefit from. If you are available, we would love to have you back before the school year ends. My students can really benefit from anything that you are willing to teach them.

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and experience with the students of Community School! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Group Supervisor

No comments:

Post a Comment